Welcome to the Skinny Lattes Cycling Club (SLCC)
To our members we offer:
- Weekly training rides with qualified coaches
We have weekly club rides for our members. These range from hills rides such as Norton Summit or Mt Lofty to beach rides such as Outer Harbor or Hallett Cove. Our rides and other event information is posted on Stack TeamApp. We have many different ride routes, social events and offer opportunities to have a go at racing.
Usually we have road rides on Saturday and Sunday mornings, and mid-week evening rides. The routes and times can vary from week to week depending on who is available to lead the ride, the route length and the weather. Safety is key, with always a plan B. The SLCC make sure that qualified coaching members are organising / attending the club rides so that no matter what level of cycling skill you have, there is always something for everyone and a coach to help you if needed.
- We have provided racing opportunities in the past for women of all skill levels. These have included:
- Racing opportunities at all levels and in a number of disciplines including Road, Track and MTB
- Coaching opportunities
- Volunteer opportunities including training as Traffic Marshals to assist at racing events
- Bike maintenance education courses
- Nutrition and physio education
- Encouragement and pathways to reach your cycling goals from qualified coaches and experienced racers and riders
Members communication channels include
- A member’s email list
- Stack Team App for Club and social events
- Skinny Lattes Cycling Club Facebook group (Private)
- Skinny Lattes Cycling Club Events Facebook group (Public)
- Skinny Lattes Website
SLCC Cycling gear
A large range of recognisable and respected cycling kit.