Welcome to the Skinny Lattes Cycling Club (SLCC)
To our members we offer:
- Weekly training rides with qualified coaches
We have weekly club rides for our members. These range from hills rides (Norton Summit, Mt Lofty) to more casual flat beach rides (Outer Harbor). Our rides and other event information is posted on TeamApp so please download this free App and ask to join the SLCC TeamApp. We have many different rides and offer opportunities to have a go.
Usually we have road rides on Saturday and Sundays starting at 7:30am or 8:00am. The routes and times can vary from week to week depending on who is available to lead the ride. The SLCC make sure that qualified coaching members are organising / attending the club rides so that no matter what level of cycling you have, there is always something for everyone and a coach to help you if needed.
- Women’s Racing Series with awards for Overall Series Winner and Most improved Rider over the Series
The 2020 SLCC Women’s Series
Interested in having a go at racing? The SLCC provide grassroots racing opportunities for women of all skill levels.
- Racing opportunities at all levels and in a number of disciplines including Road, Track and MTB
- Coaching opportunities
- Volunteer opportunities including training as Traffic Marshals to assist at racing events
- Chances to assist the WTDU through volunteering at the events or acting as Ambassadors for the Women’s international teams
- Bike maintenance education courses
- Nutrition and physio education
- Encouragement and pathways to reach your cycling goals from qualified coaches and experienced racers and riders
Members communication channels include
- A member’s email list
- Team App for Club and social events
- Skinny Lattes Cycling Club Facebook group (Private)
- Skinny Lattes Cycling Club Events Facebook group (Public)
- Skinny Lattes Website with Members only section http://skinnylattescycling.org.au/
SLCC Cycling gear
A large range of recognisable and respected cycling kit.